The Global Network of Director Institutes (GNDI) is an international collaboration of membership organizations to share expertise in corporate governance and professional director development.
GNDI enables directors worldwide to stay abreast of leading practices as well as current and emerging governance issues. GNDI is designed to foster closer cooperation between its members, who are globally recognized for their pre-eminence in board and director development activity and collectively represent more than 100,000 individual directors.
The GNDI members are:
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD) in Australia,
- Brazilian Institute of Corporate Governance (IBGC) in Brazil,
- European Confederation of Directors´ Associations (ecoDa),
- Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD) in Canada,
- Institute of Directors in New Zealand (IoDNZ),
- Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IoDSA),
- Institute of Directors (IoD) in the United Kingdom,
- Malaysian Alliance of Corporate Directors (MACD), and
- National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) in the United States.