Expierenced IT Auditor located in Brussels
• Our company •
As a professional services firm established in 1936 and member of Crowe Horwath International Callens, Pirenne, Theunissen & Co maintains a prominent place among the top 10 of audit and advisory firms in Belgium. Our philosophy is client driven and industry focused, with a team of experts in various disciplines dedicated to providing impeccable service.
• Our position •
To support our growth we are looking for a IT auditor. Under direct supervision of the IT audit partner, you will occupy a challenging position with excellent career development opportunities. You will be involved at our clients in review of the information technology processes,
general computer controls and application controls, especially within the financial systems. In addition, you are willing to participate actively in the further development of the IT audit service line.
As part of your work, you will perform the following:
- You establish a detailed understanding of the activity under audit, including IT risks and controls;
- You assess IT risks as well as the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls;
- You analyse evidence and formulate appropriate recommendations for improvement;
- You advise IT and business stakeholders on control best practices within their processes to reduce risks and improve value creation;
- You perform independent field work in close collaboration with the IT audit partner;
- You have direct contact with clients and you will work in their offices.
requirements can be completed with support in developing the IT audit service
line and contributing to its strategy.
• Requirements •
- You have a master’s degree or equivalent;
- You have at least 3 years of proven experience in IT audit and eventually information security;
- You have a CISA (or equivalent) certification or committed to acquire it within 12 months;
- You have knowledge of an audit methodology (ISACA, IIA or equivalent);
- You have a good knowledge of COBIT, ITIL, ISO 27001 and the IT standards; experience with SAP or Oracle Financials auditing is a plus;
- You have analytical skills and organisational abilities and a proactive approach to solving problems by quickly understanding and analysing different environments;
- You are able to manage multiple assignments and projects simultaneously;
- You have good written and oral communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and an excellent working knowledge of English is a major requirement;
- You show interest for professional development in the area of IT audit.
• Our offering •
- A challenging position with significant professional development opportunities within a small team;
- Possibility to grow to your
full potential and providing you all opportunities to do so;
- Depending on your commitment,
technical skills, entrepreneurial skills and commercial insight an evolution
towards a key management function will be provided;
- A competitive salary package.
To apply please contact Patrick Soenen at