The assignment consisted in the structuring of lessons learned of an abroad project for the construction of a large aircraft engine testing centre. By capitalizing on the field experience of different project stakeholders, and the results obtained, a summary document was prepared to improve the management of similar projects in the future.
For over 30 years, Cenco International, a company of theSAFRAN group, is specialized in the design, installation and maintenance of aircraft engine test equipment.
Methodology - Balanced Scorecard
|The recommendations resulting from the lessons learned have been structured as a Balanced Scorecard (BSC).
The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) is a management tool that :
- translates the strategy of an organisation to achieve its vision into a coherent set of strategic objectives, indicators, outcomes - targets and priority actions;
- is turned towards the future to measure the achievement of the strategy and vision over time
- provides a framework to identify and implement priority actions needed to achieve the strategy and vision;
- ensures the long-term success of the strategy by ensuring decline objectives, indicators and actions according to complementary perspectives
- facilitates the deployment and communication of the strategy and vision consistently throughout the organisation;
- empowers members of the organization by assigning the achievement of concrete and measurable objectives
QAP has an extensive experience in governance, project and program management, as well as in control and risk management
For more information, contact Patrick Soenen at p.soenen[at]qap.eu.