The Audit Committee should assist the Board of Directors in providing reasonable assurance on the quality of the internal control system and the reliability of the information provided to the shareholders and the financial markets. Based on the current legislation, your audit committee has to monitor :
Qualified Advice Partners assists you in the implementation of the monitoring activities for the audit committee. Our methodology relies on the modern principles of governance and is compliant with the best professional practices. The control activities are implemented according the COSO framework and the methods recommended by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
- the financial reporting process;
- the effectiveness of the company's internal control, and risk management systems;
- the internal audit, its activities and its effectiveness;
- the statutory audit of the annual and the consolidated accounts;
- the independence of the statutory auditor or audit firm, and eventually the independence of the auditor responsible for the audit of the consolidated annual accounts, and in particular the provision of additional services to the audited entity.
QAP has a broad experience in the private and public sector, essentially in the financial sector and the service industry.