Corporate governance, risk management and regulatory compliance (GRC) have evolved to become top business priorities. A new evolution in business is being driven by increased stakeholder demands, heightened public scrutiny and new performance expectations. The trend toward improved corporate governance is seen in many initiatives, for instance:
- Protecting corporate reputation and brand value;
- Meeting the increased demands and expectations of investors, legislators, regulators, customers, employees, analysts, consumers and other key stakeholders
- Driving value and managing performance expectations for governance, ethics, risk management and compliance;
- Managing crisis and remediation while defending the organization, its executives and board members against the increased scope of legal enforcement and the rising impact of fines, penalties and business disruption;
- Exercising good corporate stewardship and discharging fiduciary duties in a transparent and proactive manner.